documents

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » documents » Test forum » The fact that folks here are really behaving like this is a meaningful

The fact that folks here are really behaving like this is a meaningful

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The fact that folks here are really behaving like this is a meaningful gesture is indeed fucking baffling. EA literally moved out of Madden nfl 21 coins its way to wash his title out of their games two years right, but this thread is making it seem like they have donated millions. It is pure fucking insanity. It's the definition of slacktivism. It would be more fair if they had said nothing at all. I never said"Let's strike a business for doing the ideal thing." My point, which I've tried to describe in an edit, is that we shouldn't PRAISE companies for doing the bare minimum of human decency when they have shown in the past to be against the thing they are asserting. It is possible to always be optimistic of things looking up, which I often am. If your buddy hurts your feelings, then they must regain your confidence.

Wait, why don't you? If a buddy of mine hurt me and then made an effort to be fine I would absolutely want to tell them I appreciate their efforts. Positive reinforcement is a great thing. It assists people behave better, who is to say it can not make a corporation behave better too? If EA returned no advantages from"doing the bare minimum of human decency" then they would not do even the bare minimum. It's well worth rewarding them for it like it's well worth rewarding a problem kid for doing their best to get a day. Benefits come from great behavior, you should not be on good behavior for those added benefits. Once I visit EA donate to the causes or implement initiatives to help out black developers or items of this type, then I'll praise them. We just should require a high standard and stop letting companies off the buy Madden 21 coins hook so easily. I am of the mindset which cancel culture is mostly bad and individuals should be encouraged to change and enhance. But we should not let ourselves to be performed by companies who are, at the close of the afternoon, looking to eliminate all obstacles in the means of getting our cash. I have been burnt by false promises a lot of times.

Please use Google before posting Recommended Gclubcenter Guide 14c3d5c

You are here » documents » Test forum » The fact that folks here are really behaving like this is a meaningful