This past year and the year before that, and NBA 2K21 MT the year before that, you enter park and players sit at the key. If you can't shoot why if the defense be punished for poor shooting celebrities. It merely looks like 2K wanted to remove 5 4 and out out with a tall PnR. Provided that shooting continues the way it is, teams are gonna have to get a little more creative when grading. Okay I'm not arguing creativity, but leaving a decent shooter open out of three is also bad defense yet it is being rewarded and needs to be repaired, as I said I don't expect 50% of a 75 3pt to go in but at least 35% with good basketball play.

2K rewards you for being in a groove. Create a couple shots in a row and you're going to see the ball go in. I have seen guys take extended twos and then take a 3 using a 70 something score, and struck a white. I think if anything that it takes more ability than ever to be good this season. That's the problem a great deal of people are having. Individuals cannot accept that it may be them together with the problem rather than the match. Exercise, adapt, get great. Even if it requires just a little bit. I've seen enough constant shooters by today to know it ain't the game.

All those consistent shooters possess 87+ 3pt shot not what I am arguing here. False. My brother and this dude from the fb group both possess a 71 3 and green always but they both utilize the shot stick. Y'all just do not wish to adapt. Send me his build, jumper, and badge setup and his 3pt percent because I just don't believe it.

Tough cover superstar for Dame to live up Buy MT NBA 2K21 to but as a Blazers fan and coming from a man who enjoys Kobe, I will assure you that I'll be purchasing the regular version because it's cheaper. Saying that nobody will purchase the regular because they"do not care" about Dame is foolish. Think dollars my friend. Is it safe to say that the vast majority of the community could manage the new consoles? I thought most was kids (old man here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on game you can cover 60 for. I am not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover.