A special hello to everyone in the 2K community! We are about a week out from the launch of NBA 2K21 for its next-gen PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X|S platforms. I can not believe it is basically already here! As I noted in the last Courtside Report I wrote, it's been an incredibly distinctive year for all of us here at Buy MT 2K21, as it has been for a number of our friends in the entire video games industry. To be in this position to kick a whole new generation of NBA 2K games, alongside the next-gen console starts, speaks into this team's unassailable hard work and dedication to create NBA 2K21 the best experience possible. My endless thanks goes out to the whole group at Visual Concepts!

So much in these Courtside Reports, we have talked about next-gen gameplay and most of the innovations we are bringing to player animation, crash, AI behaviour, and much more. The images...we've seen the images! We've also introduced all-new WNBA adventures - The W, The W on the internet, and MyWNBA - that bring long-awaited gameplay modes to the women's match in NBA 2K. And now, as you have undoubtedly already seen from the trailer, the team here at Visual Concepts is remarkably proud to present...The City!

But first, a little bit of history. The vision was to make an aggressive online basketball environment that enabled our quickly growing community of NBA 2K lovers to compete against each other outside of the real NBA experience. This meant enabling NBA 2K players to take their habit MyPLAYERs and deliver them in a whole new place where you can compete with friends and complete strangers. Just like walking onto an outside court to run a half-court match or waiting for 5s at your local rec center, the Park was our version of enjoying pick-up basketball and taking part in its unique, competitive vibe.

Over the past seven decades, it has evolved and expanded with attributes that enriched the internet experience at every stop. The Park experience quickly climbed into The Neighborhood as the NBA 2K21 MT community flourished, and it's been our most popular feature over the years. We are very proud of what we were able to construct in the past and are astonished every day by the competition and creativity that our lovers demonstrate in our planet. With all this said, I'm proud to be the very first to welcome you to...