Stairs can lead upstairs and down stairs. E.g. 3 stairs in a row. One at dungeon one above on 1st floor afterward one on second floor. (Not just 1 way down or up.) You are able to delete the costume room while OSRS gold having things saved init. You do not need to ruin items on by one. If you do then rebuilt the costume room they reappear if they're stored at dingo that's quite useless. Items which may not be saved then there should be a warning message that they will be delivered to the lender. I also discovered that bug reports never appear in the box. Maybe update this so it dose. This would be rather beneficial.

To make it a challenge for macroers, this maze isnt the same every time, making plans to conquer this arbitrary possibly harder to make. Even though Woodcutting, Fishing, or Mining, you may observe a black ghost look and it will suck you in to ScapeRune. You will arrive at the start of the maze. The maze will be 100 squares from West to East, and North to South. Mr.Maze will appear and talk to you. MM:I need you to chase down that Ghastly Ghost! He escaped out of my haunted mansion and to this maze! He was the primary attraction for my haunted home of terror and haunt-ness, and I dont have him! Thank you! Hes been flying in this maze here for a long time! Go get him! Oh, and utilize this! Mr.Maze will hand you a Ghost-Tracker, a thing required to monitor invisible ghosts on the compass, also useful for seeing just how much health a phantom has abandoned! Thank you so much! Possibly ill even reward your efforts! You are able to go grab it yourself because you lost it yourself! Well, perhaps I should find somebody else to catch it and provide this reward to... Reward? Yes, I have a special reward for the individual to grab it. Count me in, just for the reward however! Mr.Maze will give you a Ghost-Tracker, an item needed to track invisible Old school rs gold ghosts on the compass, also handy for seeing just how much health a phantom has left! Thank you !