Okay, I've been RuneScape 2007 Gold thinking that there must be many more games such as predator of guthix, and I am gonna have a shot at making one. The pursuit begins at the Zamorak temple nearby varrok. You will see a zamorak monk there. Oh, this can not be good. What happened? Oh hello good per-I mean what exactly are you doing this trick? Your a new monk aren't you? How did you imagine?

Oh, well, Are you really going to help me. Well, help with what? I dropped an essential artifact into the portal site, can you go in there and get it done? Um, okay. You get eleported to a cave that is blood red and have a demon in the middle of there. What Are you doing here mortal? I wemt to get a artifact, can you let me through to get it? HA! I can not beleive you fell for it! Now you're trapped! Meh, I'll find out my way, I bet you can not even get out of here. Err... Tell you what, I'll let you out and give you a few nice items for entertaining me AND Zamorak. OOH Items Goody goody!

You are not the first one to drop into my snare, and the people here are under precisely the exact same position, so basicly it's a pvp arena. Thats it? I didn't finish, anyway, There is something different in this pvp then your wimpy mortal pvp, each player is going to be aided by demons, and that means that you control an army and fight another player with an army, OR if your level 100 or more and more therefore are on a member world then you are able to battle a computer controled army and get much better prizes.

Can it be. Not yet, every time you win you get 5 tokens, and with every demon left, you get 1 token more. After you get more tokens, you can buy a better army. You could even custimize what sort of demon you use. There are several distinct demons and every can utilize three melee styles, physicaln, missles and arcane. But there is also a healer class. They can also get much better weapons and armor. How about you attempt to fight now deadly.

Sure, But where do I get my army? Actually, Zamorak dosn't really like weaklings so that you need to do a test run against a fanatic mage. Uh... What kind of demon? an imp mage. OMG You scared me! An imp? Did I mention he's level 20. Thats strong to get an imp. I know. Two things could happen, if you're lower then 50 you have to resist the imp. But if you're higher Cheap OSRS Gold then 50